Former Commissioner Mary Stern
Lindsay Berschauer. She has put Yamhill County at financial, moral, ethical, and physical risk by:
- Publicly creating an indefensible, hostile work environment for several county employees;
- Serving the interests of a small group of her political contributors rather than the greater public interest, resulting in $1+ million cost to taxpayers;
- Encouraging her supporters to target a private citizen who dared to disagree with her public actions;
- Ignoring the advice of public health officials, thereby endangering local citizens during a pandemic; and
- Failing to follow her oath of office to uphold the laws of the State of Oregon.
As a former county commissioner who dedicated much of my adult life to serving the citizens of my beloved Yamhill County, I am deeply saddened by the actions of Ms. Berschauer. It is abundantly clear that Lindsay is not equipped to handle the important responsibilities of a commissioner. Yamhill County citizens deserve intelligent, thoughtful, honest representation. Please vote to recall this incompetent and dangerous person, and return some sanity to the Yamhill County Board of Commissioners.
Former Yamhill County Commissioner